Can I Buy Ammo Online?
Before You Buy Ammo, Please read this…
Bullite Arms Ammunition& Tactical Services, LLC (BAATS) does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess or carry specific items offered on this site according to federal, state, or local laws. Before ordering any loaded ammunition, KNOW YOUR FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS. You must be of legal age to purchase the items listed above and be under no legal disability. A person placing an order for such items on this site warrants that he or she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing, or transferring these items under law. Further, these items cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent.
State Restrictions and other Guidelines
AGE RESTRICTIONS: You must be 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle ammunition.
Can I Buy Ammo Online?
State Restrictions and other Guidelines (see link below for a comprehensive state by state laws synopsis )
Federal Magazine and Ammunition Shipping Restrictions
18 USC § 922
(g) It shall be unlawful for any person—
(1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
(2) who is a fugitive from justice;
(3) who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));
(4) who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) who, being an alien—
(A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or
(B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26)));
(6) who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his citizenship;
(8) who is subject to a court order that—
(A) was issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate;
(B) restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and
(i) includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or
(ii) by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or
(9) who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
(n) It shall be unlawful for any person who is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce any firearm or ammunition or receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
Magazine and Ammunition Shipping Restrictions by State
Alaska and Hawaii – We cannot sell to these states
For more information on guns and ammunition laws in your state, visit the NRA-ILA state laws (http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws) page.